Bloody Serious Facts
An outstanding show of support and interest has SOLD OUT
the March 10th,May 4th and June 15th sessions of Bloody Serious Facts.
Due to the intense interest at this time surrounding the new Hep C treatments and ‘Where to from here?’ we have decided to add another date to our existing three.
Wed. October 5th is now available for Registrations RIGHT NOW!!
Get IN QUICK!!
Bloody Serious Facts is a face to face, hands on workshop developed by healthcare professionals and people with lived experience of hep c specifically for AOD workers, nurses, NSP workers, community health staff, students of health professions, prison staff, welfare workers and anyone else working with people who are at risk of or are affected by Hepatitis C.
The 2.5 hour workshop covers:
- Intro to Hep C: from transmission, testing, diagnoses, to treatment & disclosure
- New Treatments: all your questions answered & challenges discussed and lived experience shared
- Injecting & Transmission: -a practical demo showing the sometimes invisible transmission risk areas
- Case Study: what would you do?-clients at risk or affected by HCV
- * Light refreshments are provided
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Room 4, Ground Floor, Aikenhead Building,
St. Vincent’s Hospital
Victoria Pde entrance near to Nicholson St.
Cost: $25 per person*
*or FREE if you or your organisation** are a member of Harm Reduction Victoria or you are a staff member of St.Vincent’s
(**limited to 2 FREE tickets per organisation)
October 5th Session
June 15th Session SOLD OUT
May 4th Session SOLD OUT
March 10th Session SOLD OUT
To enquire or for more information,
please contact Gab 03-9231-3586
or Sam 03-9329 1500